Site: Keewaytinook Okimakanak Health
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
KOHealth is looking for a flexible and dynamic audiologist to join the interprofessional Jordan’s Principle team.
Responsible for the assessment, audiological intervention, consultation, case coordination and management services for children from birth to 18 in KO communities. This position reports to the KO Health Director.
• Conduct hearing screenings and assessments
• Implementation of appropriate audiological intervention and follow-up
• Develop care plans for audiological (re)habilitation and implement plan in collaboration with speech-language pathologist(s) and other KO and community workers
• Provide case coordination services collaborating with other KOHealth and community Jordan’s Principle staff
• Provide consultation to schools/pre-schools/other community centres regarding educational audiological recommendations
• Collaborate with other health professionals to develop population-based and preventative health programs
• Advise Health Director regarding audiological service delivery and work within supervision provided
• Identify gaps in community health services and develop proposals to address these gaps
To read the full Job Description, click Here.
Submit Resume to: